We are back with another entertaining YouTube clip, in which we discuss gluten free baking and flour alternatives.
Thumbs up for Regan’s mustache making a guest appearance.
Here is the Paleo recipe we used:
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1/3 cup of maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1.5 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup high-quality cacao powder
After combining all these ingredients, we separated the batter out into separate containers and then added the flour until the consistency was right. About 3 tablespoons of each flour was used in the smaller batches of batter.